U21 AGM and Annual Presidential Meetings 2017
Registration is now open!
To register please click here: REGISTRATION
Or follow the 'Register Here' link located at the bottom of the page.
All Presidents and Vice Chancellors of U21 member universities, along with U21 Senior Leaders, are invited to attend this annual opportunity to meet with peers to discuss matters of importance to the network and to shape the forthcoming year's agenda.
*Please be advised, this meeting is a closed business meeting and therefore only open to U21 Presidents and U21 Senior Leaders from member institutions.
A full programme will be made available soon, please see the below timetable for preliminary information on meetings and social events (please note, dates have been confirmed however programme details are still subject to change):
Wednesday 3 May
- Meeting 1: U21 Senior Leaders' Meeting
- Meeting 1: U21 Senior Leaders' Business Meeting
- Meeting 2: Executive Committee Meeting (closed meeting)
- Welcome Reception
Thursday 4 May
- Meeting 3: U21 Symposium (all delegates)
- Meeting 4: Presidents' Peer-to-peer networking session (PRESIDENTS ONLY)
- Meeting 5: Senior Leaders' professional updating session and workshops
- Gilbert Medal and U21 Awards Ceremony
- Formal conference dinner
Friday 5 May
- Meeting 6: Annual Network Meeting
- Meeting 7: Universitas 21 LBG AGM
- Meeting 8: Open networking session for U21 Senior Leaders'
Papers will be sent out by email to all registered delegates prior to the start of the meetings.
Unless you state on your registration form that you want to have a hard copy provided for you, you will be expected to bring your own papers (hard copy or electronic) with you. There will not be any spare copies available in Nottingham, in the interests of sustainability.
Some delegates may require a visa to enter the UK.
If you require a letter of invitation from the university, please contact Lisa Stocks, Executive Officer to the VC, for further details (email@example.com)
Delegates are advised to stay at the The Orchard Hotel, located in the grounds of the University of Nottingham campus. Unfortunately, the preferential rate for this event has now ended and guests are advised to secure the 'best available rate'. For reference, please state in your booking that you are part of the 'U21 allocation'.
For details on the hotel and its sustainable design, please see the attached 'The Orchard Hotel' document at the base of the page.
Address: The Orchard Hotel, Beeston Lane, The University of Nottingham, University Park Campus, NG7 2RJ
- 202 bedrooms, including 5 adapted rooms
- a full hotel bar (open to visitors and guests)
- Bramleys Brasserie offering food between 12 noon and 10pm
- a beautiful terrace for alfresco refreshments
- four dedicated meeting and conference rooms
- a fully equipped gym
How to book:
In order to book your room at The Orchard Hotel, please visit the website, call or email supplying your name, company/organisation, the number of nights requested and the type of room required. Please reference that you are part of the 'U21 Allocation' when making your booking.
Contact details are listed below:
Email address: EMCCreservations@devere.com
Tel no: + 44 (0)115 876 0900
Guests reference: U21 Allocation
Location/transport to hotel and University of Nottingham:
If you require an an airport transfer, please visit or contact Where 2 UK via the details listed below:
TEL: 0115 9404100 EMAIL: ENQUIRIES@WHERE2UKLTD.COM
Please find below links to University Park Campus:
Where is Nottingham?
Registration is now open!
To register please click the 'Register Here' link at the bottom of the page.