It can be difficult to take a social enterprise or innovation idea beyond small-scale, local implementation, into something bigger. Creating global impact is even more of a challenge!
RISE helps students realise this goal for their projects by giving them access to a global audience of potential supporters - like you!
Below you can see the 20 student projects from across the U21 network that were nominated to the 2021/22 RISE Showcase and Awards.
Winners of the RISE Awards for 2021/22:
Most Impact: ADUX - Leaders for Education, from Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico.
Most Innovative: Moon Bean Co from National University of Singapore, Singapore
Most Collaborative: Public Health Beyond Borders from University of Maryland, USA.
Most Potential: Delta Waterways, from University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Provost’s Award: AILEMapp from Hong Kong University, Hong Kong
Many thanks to our judges:
- Professor Jenny Dixon, Provost of U21
- Professor Ian Holliday, Vice-President and Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Teaching and Learning), Hong Kong University
- Jim Lowe, Assistant Vice Provost, Executive Director for the Center for Career Development, University of Connecticut
- Alison Colburn, Chief Executive, Common Purpose International
- Amber Bartlett, U21 Student Experience Manager