RISE 2020 registrations are now open. Registrations close 19 November 2020.
If you are interested in participating, please download the RISE 2020 Handbook. All members have also been emailed a link to register - please check with you colleagues as they have have already registered your university. Please email email@example.com if you need further information or confirmation of registration.
- RISE 2020 opens to member registrations: 1 October 2020
- RISE member registrations close: 19 November 2020
- Deadline for submitting finalist videos: 19 March 2021
- Winners to be announced: April 2021
- Once you have registered your institution for RISE 2020 you will receive some marketing material from U21 that you can adapt to promote RISE at your university.
- To keep us updated on RISE at your university please use connect with us via @u21_news (twitter), @universitas21 (instagram), Universitas 21 (LinkedIn and Facebook) using the Hashtags #U21RISE #U21RISE2020
- For U21/RISE artwork and logos, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the RISE 2020 showcase is live, we will ask you to share it with your institutional networks to gain support for student projects via Pledges.
- Information about pledging can be found here. Feel free to share/adapt this when communicating with potential supporters.
- All pledges made on the showcase will come directly to U21. We will review each one to ensure it is appropriate, before sending these to you and your students. If you or your students receive pledges directly, please inform me, so we can track successes.
- As part of the RISE community, encourage your networks not only to support your own video, but to look for other videos that they could also support.
- There is no competitive element to the pledges. We want every project that is part of RISE to get as much meaningful support as possible. Projects will not be judged on how many pledges are received.
The RISE Awards
- All nominated videos will be entered into our RISE Awards.
- The judging panel will then review all videos and select which it considers to be Most Impactful, Most Innovative, Most Collaborative and having the Most Potential.
- These projects will receive a tailored support package worth $2000.