The RISE 2020/21 Showcase is now open!
- RISE 2021/22 will open to university applications by November 2021. Entries are submitted by universities, not by individuals. Final video entries for nominated project must be submitted in March 2022.
- Once you have registered your institution for RISE 2020/21 you will receive some marketing materials from U21 that you can adapt to promote RISE at your university.
- To keep us updated on RISE at your university please use connect with us via @u21_news (twitter), @universitas21 (instagram), Universitas 21 (LinkedIn and Facebook) using the Hashtags #U21RISE #U21RISE2020
- For U21/RISE artwork and logos, email email@example.com
Once the RISE 2020/21 showcase is live, we will ask you to share it with your institutional networks to gain support for student projects via Pledges.
- Information about pledging can be found here. Feel free to share/adapt this when communicating with potential supporters.
- All pledges made on the showcase will come directly to U21. We will review each one to ensure it is appropriate, before sending these to you and your students. If you or your students receive pledges directly, please inform me, so we can track successes.
- As part of the RISE community, encourage your networks not only to support your own video, but to look for other videos that they could also support.
- There is no competitive element to the pledges. We want every project that is part of RISE to get as much meaningful support as possible. Projects will not be judged on how many pledges are received.
The RISE Awards
- All nominated videos will be entered into our RISE Awards.
- The judging panel will then review all videos and select which it considers to be Most Impactful, Most Innovative, Most Collaborative and having the Most Potential.
- These projects will receive a tailored support package worth $2000.