In 2021, Universitas21 (U21) funded the establishment of the virtual Health Research Exchange (HREx) network via the Researcher Resilience Fund. This network was developed by University of Maryland (UMD) and University of Birmingham (UoB) to promote research and career development for graduate students and early career researchers in Healthcare Management, Health Services, Health Policy and associated fields. Click here to watch the recording of the launch if you did not attend.
HREx are excited to announce the University College Dublin (UCD) and University of New South Wales (UNSW) have joined UMD and UoB on this initiative and we will host an information session to bring in the New Year and have a conversation about how HREx can best support members moving forward. We invite graduate student and early career researchers across all U21 Universities to join the HREx information session on January 12th, 2022 (4pm EST, 9pm GMT, 8am January 13th, AEDT) to connect with members and hear about upcoming events and activities focused on career development in healthcare research and practice. Click here to register for the event.
Meanwhile, take these steps to join HREx on the U21 Community platform and follow us on social media!
- Follow @U21_HREx on Twitter
- Join HREx on U21 Community platform by creating a new account: https://community.universitas21.com/login/index.php
- Create your HREx profile within the platform
- Introduce yourself on the HREx page (community forum welcome thread)
- Spread the word about HREx (Tell 3 colleagues)
- Give us feedback (on the HREx page)
Let's Make Connections!
HREx Development Team
For inquiries regarding the HREx platform, email Dr. Negin Fouladi (email@example.com)