U21 Research Collaboration Group Meeting
Monday 27 - Friday 31 May 2019 (including an Training Workshop 27-28 May)
Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
Registration for the meeting is now open (click on the link above to register your attendance). This year we will be running a training workshop on the European Union’s research and innovation programmes prior to the core RCG meeting. You may attend both or just the RCG meeting. The workshop and meeting programme can be downloaded here.
The 2019 annual meeting will aim to enhance the knowledge of RCG members with:
- international research funding landscape.
- appreciation of country and university systems as well as academic culture across the Universitas 21 network.
- ideas to take back at their own institutions to support the delivery of individual strategies as well as increase interaction within the RCG network.
The meeting will also provide ample time for colleagues to share thoughts for and explore joint projects or initiatives and also provide an opportunity for sharing thoughts on how RCG can support the work and professional development of research administrators at our institutions from bid development to post-award functions and business engagement or commercialisation, and more.
1. Hotel Cumbres de Lastarria José Victorino Lastarria 299, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile Room Prices (guaranteed rate from 24 May to 4 June, if booked by end of April) Double or Twin: USD $140.00 (includes breakfast and wifi) For reservations, use this dedicated link
2. The Ritz-Carlton El Alcalde, Av. El Golf 15, Las Condes, Región Metropolitana, Chile Room Prices (Deluxe) Single: USD $240.00 Double: USD $260.00 (includes breakfast and wifi, prices are subject to availability) For reservations contact the Ritz-Carlton Reservas at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +56 2 2473 7500
Download this briefing document compiled by Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile for travel tips and information.