Cancelled with regret
Members of the Student Experience Steering Group will meet in San Francisco to review and agree the strategic direction of U21's student experience portfolio.
- Budget and programme sign-off for 2020/21
- U21 Impact Research Project
- Student Mobility initiatives
- Student Employability initiatives
- Review of the Student Experience Programmatic plan 2018-23
- Afternoon meeting
- Group dinner
- Full day meeting
- Group dinner including members of the Educational Innovation Steering Group
Venues and accommodation details
Meeting space: Carr Workplaces Embarcadero (Bay Bridge Room) 4 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Accommodation: numerous hotels are available in the SF financial district, within a 5-10 minute walk of the meeting venue. We recommend booking as early as possible to secure a good rate.