The U21 Learning Across the Curriculum Through Campus Museums and Art Galleries group is one of four areas of focus within Educational Innovation.
This group is working to develop resources and collaborative learning opportunities for students and staff, providing leading, innovative support to U21 member universities.
The working group representatives are:
- Professor Ian Holliday, University of Hong Kong
- Dr. Florian Knothe, University of Hong Kong
- Dr. Heather Gaunt, University of Melbourne
- Dr. Steph Scholten, University of Glasgow
- Professor Ann-Kristin Wallengren, Lund University
- Professor Daniel Goh, National University of Singapore
- Nic Kipar, University of Glasgow
- Dr. Giovanna Vitelli, University of Glasgow
The next date for the group meeting is to be confirmed but will be around September.