The U21 Learning Spaces and Environments group is one of four areas of focus within Educational Innovation. These groups are working to develop resources and collaborations to provide leading, innovative support to U21 member universities.
Aims of the group
- To provide case studies of innovative practice in learning spaces and environments across the U21 network, giving colleagues an opportunity to access global resources, interact with global peers and learn from global experts
- A sustainable undertaking which leads to the generation of collaborative methodology and shared good practice for developing and utilising learning spaces and associated pedagogy
- To be at the forefront of international learning spaces development & approaches
The working group representatives are:
- Professor Ian Holliday, University of Hong Kong
- Dr. Susan Bridges, University of Hong Kong
- Professor Erle Lim, National University of Singapore
- Leen Van Rentergem, KU Leuven
- Dr. Annelies Raes, KU Leuven
- Jianbo Yu, Shanhai Jiao Tong University
The next date for the group meeting is to be confirmed but will be around September.