The term ‘Universitas 21’ or ‘U21’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Mont Crevelt House, Bulwer Avenue, St Sampson, Guernsey, GY2 4LH. Our company registration number is 38654, Guernsey.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The logos, emblems, and crests of our member institutions and other affiliates are copyright © the institution or other organisation to which they pertain
- Photographs of our member institutions are generally copyright © the institution depicted.
- Universitas 21 (U21) reserves the right to cancel an event at its sole discretion. In the event of such a cancellation, U21 will refund any event fees paid out. U21 expressly excludes any liability for direct or indirect losses or damages howsoever arising as a result of such a cancellation and will not, for example, be responsible for any travel or accommodation costs incurred. In the event of cancellation, U21 will endeavour to publicise the event cancellation and details will be posted on the U21 website. Attendees should check this information before the event.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.